Due to state and public health restrictions, our clinic is currently offering telehealth services to continue serving our clients during this unprecedented time. In a time of unfaced challenges, it can feel like a lot of stressors are piling on at once and we want to be sure our community is getting the care it needs. These telehealth sessions would be a way to receive solution-focused therapeutic treatment even while our clinic remains closed. Please contact our clinic with any questions regarding our telehealth services.
WHAT DO WE DO?
We provide therapy to couples, individuals, children, and adolescents. We look at both the relational strengths and concerns as well as individual strengths and concerns. When possible, we try to address difficulties in the context of these relationships.
The Ohio State University Couple and Family Therapy Clinic is committed to:
- Provide quality therapeutic care for our clients.
- Conducting research that is directly related to improving the practicing of CFT.
- Providing training to the next generation of CFT therapists, supervisors, researchers, and faculty.
- Providing continuing education for the local CFT community.
- Partnering with local agencies to support the mental health needs of The Ohio State University, the Columbus Community, and the state of Ohio.
The Ohio State University Couple and Family Therapy Clinic is housed in the Department of Human Sciences, Human Development and Family Science Program in the College of Education and Human Ecology.