WHAT DO WE DO?
We provide therapy to couples, individuals, children, and adolescents. We look at both the relational strengths and concerns as well as individual strengths and concerns. When possible, we try to address difficulties in the context of these relationships.
The Ohio State University Couple and Family Therapy Clinic is committed to:
- Provide quality therapeutic care for our clients.
- Conducting research that is directly related to improving the practicing of CFT.
- Providing training to the next generation of CFT therapists, supervisors, researchers, and faculty.
- Providing continuing education for the local CFT community.
- Partnering with local agencies to support the mental health needs of The Ohio State University, the Columbus Community, and the state of Ohio.
The Ohio State University Couple and Family Therapy Clinic, is housed in the Department of Human Sciences, Human Development and Family Science Program in the College of Education and Human Ecology.